The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Bio Decontamination market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Bio Decontamination market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline
The global bio decontamination market size is expected to reach USD 280.8 Million at a steady revenue CAGR of 7.3% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. One of the primary driving factors leading to increased revenue growth of the market is rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections. Every year, the European Centre for Disease Prevention (ECDC) estimates that 3.1-4.6 million people in the European Union (EU), Iceland, Norway, as well as the U.K.
contract a Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI). HAIs can significantly increase patient morbidity, death, and healthcare costs. Every year, more than 90,000 people die in the EU, Iceland, Norway, and the U.K. as a result of the six most prevalent illnesses in healthcare settings. HAIs are the single most lethal and expensive adverse event, accounting for up to 6% of public hospital expenses. Rising prevalence of HAIs is driving demand for bio decontamination services contributing to revenue growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1460
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the global market report include STERIS, Ecolab, TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc., Fedegari Autoclavi S.p.A., Zhejiang TAILIN Bioengineering Co., LTD, Howorth Air Technology Limited, Solidfog Technologies, ClorDiSys Solutions Inc., Amira Srl Unipersonale, and Noxilizer, Inc.
Highlights from the Report
- On 26 October 2022, Bio-One Sciences introduced a chemical-free, non-invasive UVC disinfection solution for medical device production cleanrooms. Their revolutionary service delivers a constant stream of UVC rays that quickly and effectively destroy the Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) of germs and illnesses. This eco-friendly solution eliminates the guesswork and inefficiencies associated with manual washing and disinfection.
- The equipment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increased preference for automated bio decontamination technologies over manual bio decontamination methods. In addition, faster patient flow in hospitals, less waste, ease of use, mobility, and a small footprint all contribute to revenue growth of the segment.
- The chamber decontamination segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to its affordable cost and low power usage. Decontamination chambers are designed for usage in pharmaceutical, industrial, laboratory, or research environments.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1460
The report studies the historical data of the Bio Decontamination Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global bio decontamination market on the basis of product & service, agent type, type, end-use, and region:
- Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Agent Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Peracetic Acid
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Chamber Decontamination
- Room Decontamination
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Life Sciences & Biotechnology Research Organizations
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1460
Key Points of Bio Decontamination Market:
Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Bio Decontamination market
Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Bio Decontamination market
Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Bio Decontamination market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Laser Technology Market
Printed Electronics Market
Pressure Sensor Market
Remote Lawn Mower Market
Steel Wire Market
Digital X Ray Market
Hair Styling Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights